Friday, September 12, 2014

DIY floor length Jumpsuit| M6083 view E| Putting the top together



Good Evening everyone!
I posted part two of my first sew- along using McCall's pattern 6083 a few days ago and I am hoping to finish my jumpsuit this weekend. In this video I tried to show you all how I put together the top part of the jumpsuit. I also had some issues with my brother sewing machine and filmed my mistakes that I made when sewing. I felt if I edited out all the little issues I had you couldn't learn from my mistakes. Keep in mind that this video is a sew along and not a tutorial (where I would teach you how to make the jumpsuit). Until I can get a better camera set up its hard for me to record tutorials and show you how to do each step. But if you have any questions on anything I did in the video feel free to ask me below in and I'll do my best to answer you.



If you made this jumpsuit before or joining me in this sew- along please post pictures on my facebook page or tag me on twitter or instagram.

xo
Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment