Monday, August 31, 2015

Lemon Cucumber Mint Detox Water

Hey y'all!

This morning I uploaded a vlog one of my favorite detox drinks to put together this summer. Everyone knows that drinking water daily is healthy but did you know that adding lemon, cucumber, and mint to your water takes the healthiness up another level. Putting cucumber, lemon, and mint in your water can help you get ride of belly fat, digest food better, clear skin, and much more! You can google all of the health benefits for each one of these ingredients for yourself and decide if this detox drink is best for you. I've seen other recipes on Pinterst where people put watermelon, strawberries, and other fruits in their water (prefer this recipe the best). I love to pour this detox water into my hot tea to cool it down just enough to drink without watering it down too much.

 You will want to cut the cucumber slices as thin a possible to get the most flavor into your detox water.
I found this pitcher at Marshalls for under $20, the perfect size and it doesn't take up a lot of space in my refrigerator.




xo,
Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment