Sunday, June 22, 2014

Floral printed Spring & Summer Inspired Fabric Napkins on my Etsy Shop!

Good morning y'all!
I have been working really hard on creating new things for my etsy shop for you all. 

Fabric napkins are a great inexpensive way to change the look to any dinning or kitchen table. These floral printed Eco-friendly fabric napkins can be used over and over again instead of wasting money on paper towels. Each napkin is about 5 inches wide and 16 inches long. They can also can be used as place mates to protect your wooden table from messy eaters! You will receive a set of four reversible fabric napkins which will make design options for you endless. These fabric napkins make great house warming gifts too!



















If you are interested in purchasing these fabric napkins click HERE! If you would like to see what else I have for sale  on my etsy shop click HERE!

xo
Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment