Monday, June 23, 2014

New Creations on my Etsy Shop!

Happy Monday! (yeah I know back to work)
If you follow this blog you know I have an etsy shop called 'Marion Renee Creations' that I started back in 2011. My goal is to work from home and let my online shop supply my financially needs. In order for me to be able to do that I would need to spend more time creating and promoting my shop. So I decided instead of dreaming about how great it would be to work from home, I need to get busy and put in some serious work. I am not a business person so be patient with me, but I promise I will try my best. On the right of this blog post you see a small rectangle that shows some of the items that are for sell on my shop. There is also a link above that will take you directly to my shop. On my etsy shop you will find handmade crocheted, knitted, sewn; scarfs, hats, fabric napkins, quilts, and so much more. These items make great gift ideas for baby showers, house warming, graduations, and I'm sure you can find something special for you! I do take custom orders so if you like an item on my shop but would like it in a different size or color do not feel afraid to ask. :) You can also give me suggestions on what you would like for me to make next as well!

xo
Marion 

No comments:

Post a Comment