Sunday, July 27, 2014

I'm LOVING green fruit smoothies!

Good  Morning Y'all!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday morning (because I am)! I've been working on updating my social media sites and I also have been trying to figure out how to get more views on my etsy shop. My tumblr blog has been coming along nicely and I hope it will draw in a different set of viewers. If you have any tips on how to get more views please let me know in the comment section below. Remember sharing is caring.!


I have been loving green fruit smoothies lately. The one in the picture above is what I am drinking now:)  Normally what I put in my a variety of fresh/ frozen fruit, kale/ spinach, carrots, tomatoes, low fat yogurt (sometimes), and water. That's it! It's so simple and anyone can make it. I mix everything up in my NutriBullet (which is AMAZING by the way). I have a green cup (it looks like those reusable to go cups) that I put in the freezer. In the morning I will poor my smoothie in it and jet off to work. Today since I am home relaxing I decided to pour it in my favorite dollar store glass mug. If you follow me on instagram or twitter you would have seen all my smoothie posts.  If you haven't tried blending your veggies with your fruit you HAVE to give it a try. It's super delicious and it doesn't even taste like you are drinking veggies. Go ahead and give it a try! If you make green smoothies please let me know what you mix in yours. I would love to try out your special green recipe. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time out to read my post.

Xo
Marion


No comments:

Post a Comment