Monday, September 1, 2014

My 1st Sew- Along! DIY floor length jumpsuit

Happy Labor Day! I hope y'all are enjoying your holiday with family and friends or simply loving the fact that you do not have to go to work today! :)
 
I have been working hard in my garden and in my sewing room and ready to share with y'all. Below is video of my 1st sew- along of a floor length jumpsuit. My sew- along videos are not meant to be a tutorial but just to show you the steps that I took to create this jumpsuit. If you have questions about anything that I did in the video feel free to ask in the comment section below and I will do my best to answer them in the next video.  
 
I decided to break it up in parts to keep it easier to watch and easier to skip ahead to the section you are more interested in viewing. I wanted to make sew- along videos with me talking to you about the process of me making the jumpsuit. As well as showing you the different mistakes I made and what I did to fix them.
 
I hope you enjoy this sew- along and I will try to keep more coming for y'all weekly. 
 



If you made this jumpsuit before or joining me in this sew- along please post pictures on my facebook page or tag me on instagram or twitter .

xo
Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment