Thursday, June 4, 2015

Growing my on Food

Happy Thursday Y'all!

I have medium sized and cherry tomatoes, spicy and banana peppers, collards, cucumbers, blackberries, and strawberries in my garden.  Last weekend I planted my cucumber plant that I grew from a seed into my vegetable bed. This is my second year growing cucumber in my garden and thought I'll give it a try again. I've been growing my own food constantly for three years now, but I have always been interested in having my own garden.

I would have to say John from the YouTube channel Growing your Greens really inspired me to want to grow more organically and support locally green houses. I didn't know anything about gardening outside of the basics but John will helped my become a better gardener. I also enjoy watching Patti from the YouTube channel GardenGirltv.




If you want to see more of my garden videos check out my garden playlist .

xo,
Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment