Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 2015 Garden Tour/ Update

Hello friends!
When I came home from work today, I went straight to work in my garden and recorded a quick vlog of it afterwards for y'all to see. I am so excited to see my blackberries, tomatoes, peppers, collards (that need prayer) growing!


It has been a pretty busy for me these past couple weeks with traveling to visit family and with 4th of July coming up it will be getting busier. That being said I haven't had a chance to finish filming my DIY Planner or Turning Twenty Quilt Top video. So I decided to film this quick garden update on my phone and share with y'all the progress of my garden. My goal is to have both of those videos up on my channel before the 4th of July, in the meantime y'all can check of my garden!

I picked some peppers and collards today from the garden.

 This is an overview of my whole garden minus one tomato plant.
 My little pepper hats are growing quite nicely I think!
My blackberry and tomato plants are doing very well in their containers.
 My collards need help, if you have any suggestions on what I can spray to keep the bugs away please share in the comment section below.
xo,
Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment