Monday, September 7, 2015

Fall Decor Shop & Chat | Ollies & The Dollar Store


Happy Labor day everyone!
 I was able to do a live chat on Periscope for the first time today! Periscope is a very convent way of  recording a live video feed for everyone to see on their mobile devices. I decide to record a series of "Shop & Chat" vlogs sense I love window shopping and want to interacted with you all more. I will not post all of the live Periscope vlogs on my YouTube Channel, so you will have to follow me on Twitter to find out the next time I am live on Periscope.
In this vlog I share tips on decorating your home for the Fall Holiday in a budget friendly matter. I hope you all enjoy my first Periscope and can't wait to record more live vlogs soon!

I love how my owl looks on the side table in the living room!

xo,
Marion 

No comments:

Post a Comment