Monday, September 14, 2015

Reorganizing my Sewing/Craft/Office/Guest Room

Happy Monday Y'all!

This past weekend I've been working on reorganizing my multipurpose room that is in my home. I would like to use this room as an office, sewing and crafting area, and also a guest room when needed. Unfortunately I don't have three separate rooms iny home to host those individual needs. So I decided to find a budget-friendly way to organize this one room to house all my needs.

As you can see from the pictures, my room is looking kind of crazy right now. If you have watch my previous vlogs you know that the bed has been move to the other wall. I wanted to move the bed there to allow for walking and crafting space in the room. 
I would love to have a beautiful to cherry colored wood desk with lots of storage, however thats not in my budget right now. I'm going to use my old kitchen table  (the table is wooden card table from target years ago) as my desk.


I know its a mess and there are random items all over the place, however I thought y'all would enjoy seeing the before. If you have any tips, suggestions, or questions feel free to leave them in the comment section below. :)
xo,
Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment